Friday, February 22, 2008

Feed Me!

I am thrilled to report that my essay "The Grief Diet" is going to be part of Harriet Brown's new anthology, Feed Me! due out from Random House December 2008. My essay is about an ex-boyfriend who wouldn't let me eat because he felt I was fat (even though I was 5'4" and 95 pounds and my friends were ready to do an intervention) and how I stayed with him for a while because otherwise I would have had to grieve for someone I had loved who had died.

With that mouthful of a sentence, I'm off to look at all the snow.

See you later, alligators.

3 comments:

Jeff Lyons said...

You're amazing! Another anthology! I want to be like you when I grow up.
J

Caroline said...

Uh, excuse me, but who says I've grown up?

Clea Simon said...

I'm just wowed by how much excellent writing you produce.