Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let's hear it for the boy!


Everyone who knows me knows how crazy I am about my son, Max. Chess champ, piano wiz, Johns Hopkins scholar (ask me about double replacement equations--he taught me!), novelist (he wrote MOVIES OF DOOM last year, which came complete with his own author page, reading group guide, author photo and cover design), voracious reader, and theater star. He auditioned and got into the company of the Hoboken Children's Theater (run by Chase Leyner who is amazing, and who is also the sister of hilarious author Mark Leyner) and here he is in Annie (tuck your shirt in, Max!)

He's just a superlative boy, and no, no, Mom, he is not cutting his hair. (Jeff and I aren't cutting ours either!)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Caroline, he's fantastic!

Caroline said...

Oh thank you, Thank you, Susan. I had him really late in life, and the whole process (pregnancy, raising a baby and now raising a child) was and is as surprising and wonderful a discovery as falling in love.

Clea Simon said...

Yay, Max!
I'm sorry your blog doesn't have audio or we could hear him sing!

Leora Skolkin-Smith said...

Ooo...I love his hair!

Congrats to wonderful Max!

-Leora