Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged!

What's this? I've been tagged! This is from my friend Cindy, who has two wonderful blogs, Conversations with Famous Writers and Hello, Dollface.

Makeup Junkie in Canada (which is a wonderful and fun blog by the way!) tagged Cindy so she was obligated to share things about herself. Things that she wouldn't ordinarily share.
Here is how the tagging game works and I took this right off of Miss Makeup Junkie's blog,
What does tagging mean? Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

1. Before I saw the light, I hated my curly hair as a child and used to iron it when I was a kid. I also put scotch tape around my whole head to straighten it, and slept with a nylon stocking on my head.

2. I believe in ghosts, reincarnation and the spirit world. I think it has to do with quantum physics, actually.

3. My sister and I not only held a funeral for one of her dolls but buried the doll in the backyard. Much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

4. I always read the last page of a book first.

5. I sucked my thumb until I turned THIRTEEN. The only reason I stopped is a friend of mine caught me, told everyone, and luckily no one believed her.

6. My sister and I used to make phony phone calls and once sold a piano to a woman down the street.

7. I hitchhiked in a car with Hell's Angels.



I'm going to tag Rochelle Shapiro, Clea Simon, Gayle Brandeis, Jennifer Gooch Hummer, and more! Go over and look at their wonderful blogs!

2 comments:

Clea Simon said...

Wow - this is great. But I have to ask: How did you know the doll had died?

(I used to have fairly elaborate funerals for various pets, but it was pretty clear when it was time for those.)

Cindy said...

Ahhh, I believe in the whole quantum physics thing too. Sucked your thumb until 13? WOW. See, I couldnt because of that damn headgear!


Its fun to learn more about the fabulous Caroline Leavitt!