Monday, September 22, 2008

Act Now

Please take a minute and click this poll on "Is Sarah Palin qualified?"

The news in the NYT was disheartening. A Kentucky senator actually said of Obama that he "didn't want that boy with his finger on any red button." An equally intelilgent official from Georgia called both Obamas "uppity."

I'm going to lunch with another writer and then I'm writing. But first I'm sending this link to everyone I know. Fox people tend to be lemmings and I think if we can boost this poll, that might be something.

3 comments:

Clea Simon said...

Oh, this is discouraging. He actually said "boy"? Sheesh...

Leora Skolkin-Smith said...

it IS disheartening.

Caroline, thank you for keeping us all so well-iformed and for your passion and caring....

Gina Sorell said...

This is discouraging...and even more depressing, is that I am not totally surprised.

I responded to the poll and have sent it and your blog to everyone I can think of.

I too want to thank you Caroline for keeping us all informed and for encouraging us to do something.