When I get back, it is time to get cracking:
1. I have to hunker down with the new novel beloved agent wants to see (are there more beautiful words than that? But I don't feel any where near ready to show any pages yet).
2. I need to begin teaching an intensive Novel V class.
3. I have to worry over a new script.
4. I have juggle freelance jobs and always try to find more.
5. I have to try not to panic about what we owe income tax and why our money is just sitting in the bank earning just about no interest because the market is a crap shoot right now.
On a brighter note, today is National Chocolate Mousse Day.
See you later, alligators.