Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let's hear it for Archie McPhee

Never having been fully mature, I admit I adore all things kitschy or silly or distinctly odd. When I worked at the odious video club hell, I was known for having a two foot long rubber lizard sprawled on my desk, which was almost as good as the big rubber fly I had tacked to my bulletin board. All courtesy of Archie McPhee.

Now that I am a mature person (heh), I have all sorts of little things like this in my office. Check out the top right: Mr. Bacon vs. Monsieur Tofu! Mr. Bacon and Monsieur Tofu are fired up and ready to rumble, but only one can remain at the top of the food chain! Mr. Bacon stands 5-5/8" tall and fights for everything salty, greasy and meaty. Monsieur Tofu is 3-3/8" tall and represents all things made of coagulated soy milk. The winner gets eaten for dinner! Each vinyl figure has bendable arms and legs.
Mr. Bacon vs.Monsieur Tofuitem 11814$9.95 ea.


But wait, there's more! Look to the right again. All copy, by the way is from Archie McPhee.

Horrified B-Movie Victims. We provide the victims, you provide the terror! Each dramatic play set includes nine 2-1/2" to 3" tall, hard vinyl victims captured in utterly terrified poses! Are they reacting to the advances of a giant, man-eating alpaca or the sight of your grandma in her nightgown and curlers? The possibilities are endless!
Horrified B-Movie Victimsitem 11642$15.95 ea.

Come on, you know you want them. And if you get them, and decide they aren't for you---please, please send them to me!

No comments: