Friday, May 8, 2009

In which Caroline gets very, very busy


Okay, so I am fooling around with my Mac's photo program again....this one is called Cartoon.

Oh my oh my.  Next week, I will be:

a. Blogging for Kepler's!  I will post the link.  I am really excited about this and I spent a lot of time fooling around on my beloved Mac to get the right photos to go with my three blogs. (Monday, Wednesday and Friday!) I love Kepler's--it is a fabulous indie bookstore and every writer and reader should really support it.

b. Teaching Afghan women writing.  See post below.  I am so excited.  I really cannot wait.


c.  Trying to get to Chapter Four!  I married this new novel and am in our honeymoon stage still. Bliss, bliss, bliss. 


d. Teaching at UCLA and finishing with a private student.

And of course, because of the horrible economy,  the ubiquitous, soul-killing job of looking for more freelance work.  Sigh, can't I just get a movie made instead? 

No comments: