Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tour-a-rama

I'm completed thrilled to announce that I will be going on tour for my novel, Pictures of You, at the end of January! The preliminary list is: Miami (warm, sunny!), Chicago (visited many times, love the city), Boston (grew up there and get back there three times a year), Kansas (Home of the incredible Rainy Day Books), Ann Arbor/Grand Rapids (I went to school in Ann Arbor and loved it so much, I stayed on for years, plus I love Michigan in general), and places in NYC, NJ and Connecticut (my stomping grounds).

I'm going to be bringing some surprises with me to give to people who come to the readings--special bookplates, bookmarks and I promise to draw a picture in every book that I sign (Why just have a signature, when you can have a coffee cup with a spoon and fork, right?) I love meeting and talking to readers, so I hope I will see many of you so I can hug you in person. (Or, if you are not the hugging kind, we can just solemnly shake hands.)

I'll post more details as I know them, but I hope you all will come!

3 comments:

Mary Q said...

Caroline, you've left the Rocky Mountains out of your tour! How about the famed Tattered Cover in Denver?! Consider it, anyway. Would love to meet you and mention Minnie and Turk in passing!

Julie said...

I love that you are going to Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids!

Caroline said...

The tour is being planned by Algonquin--I'd love to go to Denver! And Julie, I went to school in Ann Arbor and loved it so much, I stayed around for years after I graduated college!