Friday, December 5, 2008

Playing today!

We are off to see Cadillac Records, then eating at Whole Paycheck (Whole Foods) then romping in the city and then dinner at a veggie Cuban place.  Meanwhile, I now have 150 pages of my new novel and when I have a draft, I am going to try Cari Luna's (she is a fabulous writer--and thank you Cari for the idea ) idea of opening a new document and retyping and rewriting.  This is actually the way writers worked before the bliss of computers.  My 1000 words a day pact with writer Clea Simon has also been inspired.  We both did 1200 or so yesterday and it feels so great so see those pages add up.

Meanwhile, I have one more revision in my script!

See you later, alligators. I'm off to the movies!



Sorell Says... said...

Sounds like a great plan! We too love "Whole Salary", and veggie Cuban sounds fantastic.

I am inspired by your 1000 word a day commitment with Clea. 150 pages, congrats!

Enjoy your play day!

Clea Simon said...

Happy anniversary! Go have fun!

(I haven't finished my 1,000 words so I'm chained here for the duration.)

Cari said...

Have fun!