Thursday, July 10, 2008
A little blasphemy in the morning after a sleepless night...This is what I tried at four in the morning to get back to sleep.
1. Reading. Didn't work, made me more involved.
2. Watching TV. Just got irritated and also was more awake.
3. Writing. Got more anxious because I still have no real idea where I am going with this novel.
4. Took a sleep vitamin a writing client gave me which almost always works and which I should have thought of first. Guess what. Didn't work this time.
5. I finally fell asleep around 5:30 and got up at 8 to see Max off to theater camp and say hello to Jeff and now I am at my desk and though my body is completely exhausted my mind is racing.
Sigh. Any hypnotists out there who can get me to sleep for a few hours?
By the way, this is the church sign link if you are so inclined to have some fun.